Nintex Email Notification Unable to Set Font Family in Inline CSS

• 3 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +7

When setting an inline style with a rule that includes a quoted property, the CSS is getting mangled in the resulting email.

E.g. When editing a Nintex Workflow Email Notification action, I'm typing font-family: 'segoe ui'; like this:

19019iF388C613CF2133E2.jpg

If I save and then re-open the action I see that something has changed it to this:

19020i5F3FCB65CF1360A5.jpg

And then in the resulting email I'm seeing this:

19021i28604455CE3EE316.jpg

How can I set font to Segoe UI ?

2 replies

Badge +11

@jeff Are you using  build string action ? For me below works when I put it in a build string action and then add that variable in the email body.

table style="width:100%">
<tbody>
<tr style="vertical-align:top">
<td colspan="2" style="text-align: center;">
<span><font face="Segoe UI"><font color="#004d65"> <b><u>Facility: Job Incomplete<b/><u/></font></span>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>

Badge +7
Thank you,

That's a neat trick. Unfortunately this is in a task (and flexi-task) action where I need to include a link that seems to be unavailable outside that action. So in order to do it all as strings I'd have to do some funky stuff (build the entire email up to the link in one string, then everything after the URL into another string, e.g.). And while I'm no stranger to funk (as my co-workers will readily attest) I'd prefer to do something less convoluted.
For the time being, I've just limited myself to single-word font families, which is also kind of ridiculous (Nintex should allow standard inline CSS wouldn't you think?) but less funky.