Could not load the grid: Column 'procsetid' does not belong to table

• 19 August 2009
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

On my k2 blackpearl server (latest stable release) I have a 'folder' with a couple of processes in it. After instances of two of the processes were started from SharePoint, I try to go in K2 Workspace -> Workflow Server -> Processes -> My Folder -> [Process Name] -> Instances and I see this error message:

Could not load the grid: Column 'procsetid' does not belong to table

What could be the reason?

Thanks!

3 replies

Badge +5

have you managed to solve your problem? It sounds like one of the database tables may not have been updated by the install. there is an updated version available from the portal site which you may want to run.

hth 

Badge +1

Hi,

could you explain what to do (in detail)? same message here when listing process instances, even if installed a clean version of BP or updated an older one.

this way i cannot delete process instances etc. the older version worked, i dont understand how it happened, i tried a fresh install on a clean machine, too. that didn't work either.

could you expain what to download and run?

thanks,

Peter

Badge

Hi!

I've just run into the same issue: when I try to list the Instances / Versions / Process rights of a process within K2 Workspace I get the following message:

Error: Could not load the grid: Column 'procsetid' does not belong to table

here is the solution:

Within Internet Explorer / Tools / Internet Options in the General tab's Appearance section you need to select the Languages button and add English [en] to the Language Preferences list and move it up the make it to be the first preference.

Cheers,

Pille