Can I send multiple parellel tasks to a single approver, with a single notification?

Badge +1

Hello,

I'm trying to see if there is a way to take 3 "Flexi tasks" that are running in parallel and send them to one approver in a single notification, I'm trying to avoid the approver getting 3 separate notifications. I'd like all 3 tasks to be sent in one notification and the approver could then independently approve, or reject, each task. Is there a way to do this in Nintex?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Theoretically speaking yes happy.png You can configure your "task" actions to not send any initiation emails. Then create a fourth branch, where you could create this https://community.nintex.com/community/tech-blog/blog/2016/09/06/linkin-tasks-or-how-to-get-that-pesky-task-item-url mechanism so that you will get all task IDs created by your workflow. Then, after you obtain those IDs you can simply execute "Send email" action that will replace all notifications.

Sounds legit? happy.png

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +1

I'll try this, thank you!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey!

If you find my answer as the solution for your issue please mark it as "Correct" so that other users will know there is a solution if they have similar problem happy.png

Thank you!

Regards,

Tomasz