k2.net2003 server empty

• 5 November 2007
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Here i installed k2.net2003 with service pack4.Then i opened K2.net server.That time i found all information about all configurations which are in the server.After that i restart the system and then i click on k2.net server 2003. It showing empty  with blue colour.Any one please inform thats it or that is the any problem in the server.Remaining components all r working fine . Any help is appriciated.

Cheers,

sureshr

5 replies

Badge +11

Hi sureshr,

You should stop the K2Server running as a Service (Services MMC - Start | Administration Tools | Services) before you can run it in console mode.

HTH,

Ockert

Badge +4

Now k2.net2003 server is working fine now.Thanks very much.

Cheers,

sureshr

Badge +4
icon-quote.gifsureshr:

Now k2.net2003 server is working fine .Thanks very much.

Cheers,

sureshr

Badge +4

Hi,

K2.net server was starting successfully  now,but the k2 workspace is not opening now. First k2 workspace is working fine and that time server is not work.  Now after giving credintials for workspace it displaying the error like you are not autherised to view this page.Error 401.1. To over come this i changed some modifications in the IE==>Tools==>Scurity==>customlevel==>i checked Automatic login with current username and password. After that also same error.Please help me in this issue.

Thanks,

sureshr

Badge +9

Hi sureshr.

Take a look at KB article 171 (http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000171.aspx) as it is devoted to 401 Workspace issues.

HTH.