Nintex New Resposonsive for SharePoint on-premises

• 17 December 2019
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

We currently do not support Nintex New Responsive for SharePoint on-premises.

To see the current developments of Nintex New Responsive for Office365, visit the page below.

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Responsive-Forms/New-Resposonsive-Office365-Current-limitations/td-p/89047

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Awesome list.
One update: The January 2020 release of Nintex for O365 now supports the function IsMemberOfGroup
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Good catch @v-tmasenko. You're one step ahead of me!

Cheers,
Euan

Badge +3
Is there any plans to support the ability to see the appended text from a sharepoint multiline text field with appending enable?
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @rtsp94,

As it is not in the current Old Responsive designer, it is on the immediate plans for New Responsive. However, I would like to get this feature into New Responsive as it is a highly requested feature and have added it to the backlog.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +3

Good morning,

Has anyone else notice the below problem with saving the signature file on the form.  This error is occurring on any signature control I add to my form.

8571i406EBB1380B070B8.png

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @rtsp94,

I just tested a form with a signature and saved as expected. Please contact Nintex support at support@nintex.com for them to investigate further.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +3

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I figured out what was the problem.  Apparently, you have to have attachments enable on a SharePoint List and also default file upload control associated with the form.  Without it causes the error/bug with Nintex Signature.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @rtsp94,

Was this an older form? We now force the user to ensure they have a default file upload control. I suspect you may have an older form whereby you didn't need to select a default file upload control.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +3

@EuanGamble 

No, This was the new Responsive form for Office365

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @rtsp94,

Sorry, I meant was this form built a while ago on New Responsive? The form may be stuck with an old setting.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge

Hi @EuanGamble, when are you planning to support Nintex Forms new Responsive designer for SharePoint 2019 on-premises? Is it even planned please? Are there any time horizons?

Thank you.

Martin