Mobile app - multiple identities

• 27 April 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge

In Nintex Mobile Enterprise, it it possible to combine forms from SharePoint 2013 On-Premise (Corporate Identity) and Office 365 (Cloud Identity) in one app?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Not to the best of my knowledge although this is a great idea considering the number of hybrid environments we expect to see for many years to come. I suggest creating a UserVoice request for this. You can vote for it here: Aggregate Forms from multiple instances of SharePoint (e.g. Hybrid) – Customer Feedback for Nintex

Badge +8

Good call – I could see this being valuable.

Badge +1

This is a great idea as hybrid environments are becoming increasingly common as the Enterprise moves from SharePoint on premises to Office 365.  I'm please to say that this is a feature that we are currently planning and we hope to bring it to our customers soon. 

In our April 2016 release we introduced the concept of a user profile to both Nintex Mobile and Nintex Mobile Enterprise which allows a user to create a profile that will store their sign in credentials.  This release only allows a profile to store one set of credentials but we hope soon to allow multiple credentials to be stored within the one profile.  This would mean that a user could have both a corporate identity and a cloud identity stored in the one profile such that they could see forms from either site.