Hide and Show Panels

• 24 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Good evening,

I am building a form where I want the people who are filling it out to not see certain panels. I tried to hide the panels to everyone unless their name is in the assigned to field. I managed to hide the panels but they are hidden to everyone. The person assigned to the issue can't see the panel and myself, as the person who would assign, also can't see the panel.

To expand on this, on my form (attached) when a user selects the tabs with Admin Only in the title the corresponding panels should not show. When I open the form the Admin Only panels should show and when I assign the issue to a staff member, when they open the form the Admin Only panels should show.

There are many topics on showing or hiding panels but I can't find an answer to my problem. I'm hoping someone can help out.

Thanks to all who try to help.

3 replies

Badge +9

Is 'Assigned To' field is a people picker field?

If it is people picker you can try below.

210952_pastedImage_1.png

210963_pastedImage_3.png210962_pastedImage_2.png

Badge +6

It's not a people picker however I could change it. Any idea how to show the panels if I'm using the form? None of the runtime controls are working for me.

Andrew Robinson

Manager, Corporate Security

O: 416-338-1324

C: 416-678-1521

Badge +9

Is it like no rules(validation/hide and show) is working on your Nintex form..? Are you inserting Item Properties/Named Controls..?

210961_pastedImage_1.png