Nintex workflow status is complete while action set is incomplete

• 7 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Workflow is not running actions properly. While checking the workflow history, it is showing workflow is complete but the action set is showing in yellow rest of actions under action set is showing in the green.

Please find the screenshot

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi Nagama,

Can you please check with workflow history in detail and check whether the action item complete the task. If not complete, then re-trigger the workflow. 

Badge +12

@Nagma_Nk .....I see that you're trying to update fields in your item....I would recommend you to use update item actions (you can update multiple columns with 1 action) instead of using multiple set field actions and as a best practice put commit pending changes after update item.

Now your screenshot is not giving complete picutre...your action set obviously contains more than 4 actions (we can see only 4 actions in the screenshots).....did you check if each and every action in that action set is in green? Action set is in yellow and 4 actions (as per screenshot) are in green which means those 4 actions have been completed but not all the actions within action set.

Also, I'm assuming that you have a change state in that branch, if you're workflow is stuck there then you might have an issue with your timer service, you might have to check with your admins if that's the case.