Nintex Mobile App - forms stuck in outbox

Badge +2

Hi all

We have a problem which seems to have been caused by the following behaviour:

1) User changes network password.

2) User opens Nintex Mobile Apps on a Samsung Galaxy S4 without changing his password.

3) Users starts filling out forms.

All the forms are subsequently stuck in the outbox. User have tried to perform a logoff followed by a login with the new password and it doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Regards, Steen

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi all

Changing the Network password back to the previous password solved the problem.

Nintex Support​: This seems like a fundamental design flaw in the mobile app. We've already encountered numerous support calls from field workers - all related to issues where the mobile app is unable to empty the outbox. This need to be bulletproof as we're using the mobile app to document Work done with respect to or customers and we will Loose Money if we can't provide the documentation.

regards, Steen

Badge +9

Hi @Steen Hellerøe Petersen , do you know if this issue has been resolved? I'm encountering a similar issue and the infrastructure here does not allow going back to a password that was previously used... 

We're going live this friday and I can't even test mobile now due to this.. any update would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi Christine

Scanned my mailbox for old messages concerning this but I am not quite sure if this issue was resolved or not. We had a long support session with Nintex in august last year with respect to Microsoft accounts, change of passwords and forms stuck in the outbox which ended up with a hotfix to the Nintex Mobile App being deployed by Nintex which fixed the problem with respect to Microsoft accounts for us. However I am not able to see from the conversation if this also took care of any issues with respect to Network accounts.

Best regards, Steen