shaunguyver1987
Nintex Newbie

Allow approver to choose who to send approval/rejection to from a list

Jump to solution

I would like to allow the approvers in my workflow to choose from a list of people in the Task Form who they would like to send their response to.

At present, they can only send to a fixed individual (if I insert one individual into the 'To' field in the Flexi Task) or to more than one individual if I insert more than one individual.

Would it be possible to install some kind of drop-down list into the Task Form that would allow this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Allow approver to choose who to send approval/rejection to from a list

Jump to solution

I would assume in a flexi-task instead of saying approve/reject you change that to the names of people you want them to choose. That will create branches for those names in your workflow. If they choose one of the names, send an email notification to that person.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Shaun, as I understand you have flexi task which sends approval task to you approvers. Then you want that approvers when they open the task for approval would be able to select which people will get the response after they will approve that task?

If yes then you will need to edit flexi task form and add there a list lookup control which will point to the list of people which you would like to inform, then on the task approval depends in which branch your process will continue you will do the send email action. But to be able to send multiple respondents email's you need to know that the format of email input should be semicolon separated.

0 Kudos
shaunguyver1987
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thank you Burkslm, your solution works well and is very obvious! I was over-complicating things in my mind.

Many thanks again.

Shaun

0 Kudos