Sales proposals / document generation tools integrated with Salesforce?

• 16 August 2019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

The document has a master template/framework that is just a word doc saved in a shared folder. While many of the sections are customized for that individual clients, the phrasing/terminology used is often standardized and pulled from previous proposals.

I'd like to move to a more automated way of generating the initial version of these types of documents. I'd envision a 'library' of the products and services that we are suggesting during each of the phases of the rollout. This library would be treated as the source of truth for product/service descriptions. Team member profiles would also be available as objects to select from for the client service team that would be working with the client.

Ideally, to generate the document, it would be almost as simple as filling out an order form and clicking generate. From there, each team member would go into the document itself and customize things like data flows, but 60-70% of the setup work would be done for them.

Are there any integrations / packages that exist within Salesforce for this? We use Salesforce for many stages of the client lifecycle so I can envision this document could feed into other aspects like the commercial/pricing proposal document, new client onboarding documents, etc.

2 replies

The document has a master template/framework that is just a word doc saved in a shared folder. While many of the sections are customized for that individual clients, the phrasing/terminology used is often standardized and pulled from previous proposals.

I'd like to move to a more automated way of generating the initial version of these types of documents. I'd envision a 'library' of the products and services that we are suggesting during each of the phases of the rollout. This library would be treated as the source of truth for product/service descriptions. Team member profiles would also be available as objects to select from for the client service team that would be working with the client.

Ideally, to generate the document, it would be almost as simple as filling out an order form and clicking generate. From there, each team member would go into the document itself and customize things like data flows, but 60-70% of the setup work would be done for them. UC Browser SHAREit Appvn

Are there any integrations / packages that exist within Salesforce for this? We use Salesforce for many stages of the client lifecycle so I can envision this document could feed into other aspects like the commercial/pricing proposal document, new client onboarding documents, etc.

my issue got solved!!

@juggyy55 wrote:

I'd like to move to a more automated way of generating the initial version of these types of documents. I'd envision a 'library' of the products and services that we are suggesting during each of the phases of the rollout. This library would be treated as the source of truth for product/service descriptions. Team member profiles would also be available as objects to select from for the client service team that would be working with the client. teatv

Ideally, to generate the document, it would be almost as simple as filling out an order form and clicking generate. From there, each team member would go into the document itself and customize things like data flows, but 60-70% of the setup work would be done for 

my issue got solved!!