Nintex edit form says loading for long time but not loaded

• 17 January 2017
  • 3 replies

I am working with spo nintex workflows. I added a task  and tried to Edit the task form. Its greyed out and tells nintex form is loading . But its not loaded at all. am I missing any settings here Or is it a known issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

‌ have you found a solution? Can you share it with us? Maybe simple refresh was sufficient?

Regards,

Tomasz

Hi Tomasz, In the first instance the task edit form is load is taking lot of time. I found that as know issue. However once its loads then we dont have a issue with it.  But i dont know why its takes so much of time to load for the first time. We tried refresh also but it didnt work. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

do you only face long loading times with that specific form or is the performance low in general?

A cause for long loading times could be that your tenant and the Nintex app are located in different data centers. To check that you would need to go to check your tenants data center in Office 365 admin to check there your Office 365 tenant is located.

Afterwards you would need to find out where your Nintex applications are hosted. That information used to be found in "Information" tab in the Nintex designers but right now it's not shown there. So I quess you need to get in contact with Nintex to find that out.

If they're located in different data centers you should trigger a migration of your Nintex Applications to the location where your tenant is hosted. In our case we gained a much better performance of the designers and workflow performance.

If it's only this form, how large is it? Maybe there are too many controls on it? Could you provide a screenshot?

Kind regards,

Enrico