I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow?
This is what I did:
Now, when I'm trying to save the form I'm receiving the error:
Please address the following:
I looked into "Controls in use" tab but there is no "Hyperlink" field... There is also nothing in settings? What can possibly be wrong?
I have attached the exported form. I also have tried to just create a form on a default list, with a lookup column and... there is the same error. Anybody? Help
Just one more thing I found out... Dunno why, but whenever the form opens in a modal window, this URL appears. I checked it in 3 different tenants!!! If I type "newform.aspx" directly in the URL, so that the form opens in a full-screen mode, then there is no error.
What is weird is the fact, that even though I set the "Advanced" settings of a list to not open a form in modals, the forms are still opened in this popup... Any ideas?
Can anyone confirm such behavior from their tenants?
Tomasz Poszytek, have you ever managed to solve your issue?
I am having a similar problem:
When filling out my form in new mode and fill out all currency fields, it saves without a problem. I used some expressions on the controls in my form so only a particular security group can modify them in edit mode. When someone in edit mode makes changes and is part of the security group, the form saves without a problem.
When the user is not part of that security group, the form throws the error above. All currency fields were already filled out in a previous step and were validated...
I'm seeing this as well. I do have part of the form hidden based on security group as well, but no fields restricted by that. Anyone get a resolution to this?
I should mention that it seems intermittent. A user will be able to submit one or two, but then suddenly get this when they try to submit again.
We met the same issue started from end of Sep.
And not sure if it is due to Nintex form application will validate the URL name of SharePoint team site. Hope this can be solved shortly...
I don't know if this will help, but the issue went away when I stopped using the url copied from "New Item" like this:
and instead manually used the newform.aspx url such as: https://tenent.sharepoint.com/site/Lists/listname/newform.aspx
Good day Michael.
It is good to know this and really appreciated. Currently Nintex support are working with Microsoft team for this issue.
Regarding your mentioned info about stopped using the url copied from "New Item", may I know where to make this setup?
Well, for us, it was that we are directing people to the form from outside of the list itself. So originally, I copied the link from the "new item" link on the list, and used it as an href on a different page. But this issue happened intermittently. Then when I switched that href to the "newform.aspx" style link, the issue went away.
Obviously, this won't help if people are clicking "New Item" from the list itself and seeing this issue.
I've just replicated the issue in my environment too. However, this seems to be around the source list referenced once the form is published. What is interesting is that it is based purely on the view. If you were to change the Calendar View to that of only the Item or even Current Events, it will work.
I noticed that the only URL type field for the Calendar list type is Banner URL. I'm unable to remove it from the list, but I'm wondering if this is an expected column to have data in it when using the Calendar view.