cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Is there a way to collect multiple approver details and display in the list item with each as a separate line?

I can collect the details, but when they are saved in the item they appear as:  
*all approver names, all approver comments, all approver outcomes. 

I want: 

*approver 1 name - approver 1 comment - approver 1 outcome

*approver 2 name - approver 2 comment - approver 2 outcome

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Is there a way to collect multiple approver details and display in the list item with each as a separate line?

Hi Lori,

Are you able to share a bit of your workflow design so I can see how you're currently pulling the information together?

Thanks,

Callum

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Is there a way to collect multiple approver details and display in the list item with each as a separate line?

Sure, attached a doc displaying workflow actions. 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Cool, you may want to check to check out this new feature - you should notice in your task actions that we just enabled the ability to return comments and approvers, with outcomes, as a variable which looks very close to what you are looking for there.

Let me know if this helps

Callum

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thanks, do you have an example of the workflow design to make this work?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply