Hello ​ I have one question related to Nintex Form. Please find the question below. ​Question 1: If one User working on "Task Form" in the workflow level and marks the task as "In Progress" then another user shouldn't able to edit the form , it shoul

• 25 May 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello ,

This is Karthik, I have one question related to Nintex Form. Please find the question below.
Question 1: If one User working on "Task Form" in the workflow level and marks the task as "In Progress" then another user shouldn't able to edit the form , it should be disable for him. Is it possible in Nintex? If Yes please suggest me the solution.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Karthik R

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

As I wrote you in PM: If this is the scenario, where users work concurrently then I have no other idea than to put a javascript code, that will run in a loop using setTimeout (ex. Javascript, setTimeout loops? - Stack Overflow) and in each run would check, using the REST API, the status of a task, then once it is "In Progress" to execute code/ rules in your form to disable the fields. Or even to refresh the form.

Regards,

Tomasz