Can not submit form with a signature field

Hello everyone,

I have using the new Nintex Responsive Designer. I have included a Signature Field in the form, but the first time I submit the form I get an alert from the browser as the page seems to be trying to close the window and that I will lose data. (the same message as when you close a browser window before saving changes). If I press Cancel and click again on Submit it works with no warning.

I attached a screenshot of the message

Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance.

2 replies

Badge +8
I have been using the Signature control in new responsive designer for about a year now and I have never seen that error message.

Here is my guess -- the signature is saved as an attachment, but you also have another Attachment control for saving other attachments. Maybe those 2 are interfering with one another. Try removing the attachment control and see if that works. If that fixes it, then you will have to figure out another way to get other attachments to your form.

Thanks Plamping!

the image is from a test that I have made in a new List. But in the original list where I have the form I does not have a attachment field. I have try to remove the field and I still get this error (in chrome and also in other browsers). 

My form was working until some days ago when I get this error.... Dont know why....

Thanks!!!