"Action Context menu" not displayed

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Anyone else see this behavior...

Intermittently, I'll have problems editing workflows in Chrome where the Action Context Menu will not be displayed when I click the arrow in the upper right corner.  I can trying clicking every part of the arrow and nothing happens.  I can open another workflow in Chrome on the same PC and repeat the problem.  I can go to another PC and open the same workflows in Chrome and reproduce the problem.  But if I open the same workflows in Internet Explorer I have never seen this behavior.

The problem is intermittent, as in many cases in Chrome, the context menu works perfectly.  It seems pretty random.

Is it just me?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I had problems in Chrome, but with Nintex 2010 With Office 365 I'm always working under Chrome and it's ok. Were you logged with your Google account on both of these computers? Do you synchronize settings between your browsers? Maybe an add-in is messing with your Nintex?

Regards,

Tomasz

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I have this problem in Chrome intermittently as well, O365. I have found that closing and reopening the Workflow typically sets things right for me, however.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Tomasz Poszytek‌ - I was logged in with the same Google account at the time on both computers. But I don't believe there is an add-in causing this.  An hour after I posted this, the problem went away.  But I know I will see it again as its quite random/intermittent.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks ‌... good to know its not just me .  Sometimes, re-opening the workflow has fixed it for me as well.  But other times (like yesterday, for example) that did not work.