Solved

O365 can't export workflow

Badge +4

The workflow was about 186 KB in size, can't be exported(published), if I removed the form in one task, the size got small(134 KB), It was OK to  export, I had search the maximum size of the workflow in Office 365, same questions were asked, but his case was not match mine, any solution for this?

186331_pastedImage_1.png

186330_pastedImage_0.png

icon

Best answer by makesense 14 July 2016, 13:46

View original

10 replies

Badge +8

Hello Kevin,

I'm not sure if there is a size limit, because I have a workflow with 211KB and can still be exported.

But of course that doesn't help you

What I suggest is that you contact the Nintex support to ask for support.

Regards

Oliver

Badge +4

We had refer to the support team about this problem, Just got an answer there was no limit about the size. so we decided to reuse  the "Assign a task" Action component to stay away from this issue.

Badge +8

Great...

But good to hear that you found a workaround.

Regards

Oliver

Badge +4

Hi Oliver,

Do you know how to handle the Control's Control Mode(Auto,Edit Display) by Javascript(Jquery)? eg: I need change the control Mode from Edit to Display, or  from Display to Edit whenever I have to.  However, In GUI Setting form below, I could only choice a value, after this, the control will have a fixed view mode and can't be changed. besides, it's too much boring if there are too much input controls.

Best Regards,

Kevin Xiong

Badge +8

Hello Kevin,

you can do this by usings custom javascript code.

In your Form go to FormSettings, then open the section Advances. Here you'll see the Custom JavaScript includes.

If you configure the 'Store Client ID in JavaScript variable' you can access it within your js.

In the javascript you can access find the control eg.

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(

function () {

var changeControl = NWF$("#" + UniqueClientID);

// then change the controlmode and update the control

NWF.FormFiller.Functions.ProcessOnChange(changeControl );

});

Hope it helps, regards

oliver

Badge +4

Hi Oliver,

I'm so glad to receive your reply, I know how to use Jquery in Nintex, but I don't know the specific code to change the control mode.

==============================

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(

function () {

var changeControl = NWF$("#" + UniqueClientID);

// then change the controlmode and update the control

NWF.FormFiller.Functions.ProcessOnChange(changeControl);

//could I set changeControl to display mode or eidt mode directly? how?

if(XXX){

.......//set control to display mode

}

else{

.......//set control to edit mode

}

}

);

==============================

It's not enough to help, what's should I do then to change a control of Display mode to Edit mode? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Kevin Xiong

Badge +8

Oh I see, but I'm unfortunately also not able to provide you the specific code, yet. Because I didn't had the requirement until now.

sorry, maybe another user where able to help you out.

Best regards

Oliver

Badge +4

Well, it's OK, you are kind enough, many thanks whatever.

Best Regards

Kevin Xiong

Badge +4

Vadim Tabakman

Hi Vadim,

Sorry to trouble, is there any common function supplied  to solve the problem I had?

Best regards,

Kevin Xiong

Badge +4

After client had upgraded the server, this problem solved, so it was none of nintex's business.