Workspace doesn't load its content

• 26 July 2012
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have a standalone Blackpearl 4.6.1 installation. Configuration Analysis shows no errors. The deployment of a process works from within the Visual Studio.

When trying to access the workspace it looks like "empty_workspace.png". Any ideas why the workspace isn't loaded correctly?

My configuration:

• anonymousAuthentification: Enabled
  • windowsAuthentification: Enabled
  • Security Label (login form): empty

Thanks in advance

16607i64A08A6EADA3D61C.png

6 replies

Badge +10

I receive a similar screen when using Firefox.  Try with IE instead.

Badge +1

I tried it with IE (32+64 bit) before but it was even worse there (@see "empty_workspace_ie.png") because no elements were displayed.

Also tried to change the browser security setting but I rather suppose some problems with the server.

Any solution approaches?

14983i8F0AC5235880425A.png
Badge +2

Do you use IE 7 or higher?

My Firefox isn´t working neither.

Try Google Chrome or IE 8-9.

Badge +10

Are you trying this on the server or from another workstation.  If on the server try from another workstation or even on the server.

Also you can add it to your local intranet in IE and see if that helps.

Regards,

Tim

Badge +1

Thanks a lot.

Trying it from another workstation nearly works perfect with IE 8. I still get the following error for the "Security" and "User Settings" tab:

Server Error

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials that you supplied.

Workspace access from server should be possible (security settings)? (Adding to local intranet didn't solve this problem)

I'll try to fix this tomorrow and report if it works.

Badge +1

Workaround: access K2 workspace from another workstation (e.g. with IE8 32 bit)

Solution:

1. Use IE8+ (32 or 64 bit) as browser (Mozilla Firefox doesn't work)
  2. Add [your domain name]:82/Workspace/Navigation/Navigation.aspx to local internet sites (Internet Options -> Security -> Sites -> Add) in the IE
  3. Change Anonymous Authentication of K2 -> Workspace -> Administration to Enabled within IIS (Internet Information Services) Manager