Get workflow instances

• 8 December 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Has anyone used the NWC connector? I'm having a hard time figuring it out. We've set up a connection, but I don't understand how to use it. What I'm trying to do is to get the instances of a specific workflow and see if any were completed more than once by any user. (There are almost 700 instances of this workflow, so I'd rather not have to go through each one manually.) I don't even know if the connection/task will tell me what I want to know, but at least I'd like to be able to use the connection.

My problem right now is that what I'm seeing in NWC doesn't match the help documentation. The documentation says that once a connection is selected, I should see a Workflow field in which I can select the specific workflow I want:

20874i81AA5D2FC7093599.png

But I'm not seeing that. Here's what I see:

20876i5D45A72AB57A9679.png

I'm also a little unclear on how I can use the Data source field in a form to get info from NWC. I've set up an NWC data source to obtain completed workflow instances, and it seems to work: when I test the field, I see what I expect to see (though there is a lot of repetition in the selection options, which I don't understand). But once I select the workflow I want from this field, then what? 

Any help on these things is much appreciated!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!