Solved

Connect attachments in NWC to attachment control in Sharepoint On Prem

• 27 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Is there a way to connect the attachment control(s) from NWC to an on prem sharepoint library?  I have established with the connector, but I am not seeing a way to add an attachment into a list item.  The on prem connector will allow me to connect almost all the fields within my NWC environment with the exception of attachments and the signature.  I can send those items as an attachment within an email.  I understand that attachment controls within NWC are actually collections, but I still see no way to access the attachment control within the on Prem controls.  I do see the add attachment to an item option for the sharepoint online controls.  Has anyone found a way to do this other than having someone manually copying the attachments to their computer then uploading them into the attachment control within the sharepoint library?

icon

Best answer by leighburke 28 January 2022, 01:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@brianknight  Currently there is no ootb way to pass files to on-premise. This is something being looked at, you can vote for it over on our uservoice(https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/430063-5-nintex-workflow-cloud/suggestions/44252358-file-variable-support-in-nintex-gateway-for-sql-on).

Userlevel 2
Badge +9
That is unfortunate. Thank you for your response.