When entering a number in a field in the IBM iAccess Emulator, and the number needs to be made negative, the emulator requires that you use the minus sign located on the extended keyboard or use the FN key and the semicolon key.
According to the IBM documentation at this link, you need to send the Field- key:
To do this:
- Target the position where the minus sign should be input.
- Click the Magic Wand in the Send box in the Send action.
- Click emulator keys on the left menu.
- Scroll down about 3/4 of the way to find Field- or Field Minus.
- Click that option and click ok.
When an error code is displayed, please check this link for recovery action: