TraceyMcK
Design Dabbler

Trying to assign a process champion

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have just attempted to assign a user as Group process Champion, which I've done quite easily in the past, but i'm getting an error when I try to save (attached):

"User does not have the required permissions to be the primary champion of the process group."

My user is a Promaster - so I'm stumped. Any clues??

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrettHutchinson
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Trying to assign a process champion

Jump to solution

There is a known issue with the new manage groups/viewing permissions that was released. I am thinking it could be an offput of this issue, which should be resolved over the weekend.

I recommend raising a support ticket at support@nintex.com for our team to evaluate and confirm. Also, I would recheck your issue post release on Monday to confirm.

View solution in original post

TraceyMcK
Design Dabbler

Jump to solution
Thanks Brett. raised. shall check back on Monday.
0 Kudos
Nick_Endsley
Design Dabbler

Jump to solution
We had the same issue when this update was made and I worked with support. So this may help you or others looking into the same issue.

Under the new manage group/viewing permissions the user you want to add as a Group Champion has to be added to folder permission. If you use the All Staff role or add the user to folder you will then be able to add the user as a Group Champion.

Note: I was told that it could take overnight for the permission to take effect before I could add to Group Champion, but I was able to do so right away.
0 Kudos