Change rows per page in K2 Workspace / Managment tables?

Badge +2

Is there a way to change the number of rows per page in the tables for the k2 workspace and management areas? 10 rows per page is incredibly small for anyone with a reasonably sized monitor. The tables use about the top 1/3 of the page and the rest of the page is blank and for some thing - like digging around for workflow tasks I'd rather leave the filter blank and scroll a list. Even our roles - we have over 20, so that's three pages we have to click through to get to the end...

Is there a config setting for it?

If not, can we put it in the back-log? 

I see the pageisze in the json being sent to the server, so it seems like it'd be easy enough to configure... or hack... I'll go so far as to modify the .js files in the website if I must...

Thanks,

Chris

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Chris,

The management views are based on Smartforms and they are marked as system view in the K2 DB. 

The views can be found in table [K2].[Form].[View].

System Views naming convention for the management only is like  'com.K2.System.Management.View.[Category/Area]'. To show the view in the designer, you can change the Flags value from 3 to 128

Then you should be able to edit the view in the designer and change the paging settings for the list view.

This is not supported by K2 and it won't last long, any update, reconfigure or repair to you server will rever back. 

Badge +2

Ah... great, I'll give it a try - thanks!

You could also submit the suggestion to be able have an option to edit this at https://ideas.k2.com/ . Developers will see the suggestion, evaluate if it makes sense and if it goes have a chance to be implemented in a future update.