I have save as pdf control on a Smartform and on click of submit buttion I am calling Save PDF Async.
Before upgrading to k2 5.1 it was taking approx 30 sec to generate the pdf but AFTER UPGRADE it is taking more than 4 mins.
What may be the root cause for this and how can I rectify that.
Please open a K2 ticket and try to see.
Else do not use the k2 smart forms control for PDF. Use below methods for generation .
1. Call Smart object to generate PDF by URL
2. Either Generate PDF by passing HTML in smart object.
Can you try to execute the PDF File SmartObject's Get List method and let us know how long it takes to return the results?
1. Launch K2_installed_directoryBinSmartObject Service Tester.exe
2. Expand SmartObject Explorer > System > Controls > Save as PDF > PDF File > Methods > Get List.
3. Right-click Get List method and select Execute.
Have you applied the latest K2 Five 5.1 FP3 yet?
Thanks for your response.
This problem was there in development when we upgraded to K2 5.1. but this seems to work fine in our stage envionment after the upgrade.
We haven't applied the fix pack 3 yet but we will try and update you the result.