Help with k2 Landing Page

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I am new to K2 Workflows. I am trying to update the landing page of our K2 portal. Workflow Hub

I want to be add more fields to my task lists.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi there,

If you go to the Form or View that is hosting the worklist control then you click the three dots next to the Layout property.  You can then choose the columns from the left hand side and add then to the Selected Columns:

This only applies to data that is captured in the workflow engine, if you want to display data that your business application captures then this will not be suitable.

Cheers

Hi @paulk

Thank you so much for your response. This is truly appreciated. I can see that this is exactly what i need to do.

The question is how do i get to this page? From Designer?

Apologies, i am new to K2 and the person managing this for us left without any notice/documentation.
Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Yes, open the K2 Designer site, locate the Form containing the K2 worklist control in question and then edit it (If you are not sure which category the Form is residing at, you can use the search bar to search for the Form). On the Layout tab, click on the worklist control and the properties will be shown on the right-hand side under the Properties tab. Click on the tree dots next to the Layout property to access the Layout Configuration and add the columns as needed. 

Once done, click on Finish and remember to check-in the Form so that the changes are reflected in Runtime.