No ratings

Missing Smart Objects after deploying to Production




Symptoms


We are missing many of our smart objects after deploying to production. Our production system is disabled due to the issue.



Diagnoses


The issue was caused by inconsistence of SQL database artifacts between environments.


Resolution

When expanding some SmartObjects in SmartObject Service Tester tool, we noticed red X signs on some of the SmartObjects. After comparing the properties of the Service Object, we noticed that some of the property names are not identical, lower case versus upper case.
To get the workflow working without the error “Item not found in this collection”, we decided to recreate these SmartObjects with same GUID option.
You will check and make sure that all SQL artifacts between environments are identical to prevent this issue in the future.





Labels: (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎08-25-2021 07:06 PM
Updated by:
Contributors