Check in problem - The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_Form_AreaItem_Area".

• 17 March 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

Symptoms

Check in problem - The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_Form_AreaItem_Area".

Diagnoses

Client checked out their form and have been working on it for the past week. When they tried to check in the form today, I we were presented with this error:

Error 547, Level 16, State 0, Procedure aCheckInContexts, Line 306The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_Form_AreaItem_Area". The conflict occurred in database "K2", table "Form.AreaItem", column 'AreaID'.

We tried manually checking in the form with using the Form.aCheckInForm stored procedure, but are presented with this error when we try to do it via SQL Management Studio:

Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure aCheckInForm, Line 107
Invalid column name 'Behaviours'.

Resolution

A similar problem was logged before and is fixed in the 4.6.9 release. ( Moving of a view on another tab - Procedure aCheckInContexts, Line 306The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_Form_AreaItem_Area" )

1 reply

Badge +6

I am using 4.6.9 but I got the error .

The K2 Service Account password was changed and then I repaired K2 Server. After that I started getting this error. I stroingly believe , changing the password for K2 Service account is not the cause of the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Satya