Issue publishing workflow

• 8 November 2019
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hello! i have a inssue publishing my nintex workflow , the fowlling picture shoes the message:

I already tried to Activate "all content web applications" in Central admin, but nothing happens.

I already tried this solution but with no success. (https://gist.github.com/joerodgers/2302b394796c865818839d843bae2dad)

I wolud enjoy if anybody can help me.

Thanks

5466iF8867A08224C6470.jpg

7 replies

Badge +2

Hi Jonirocha,

Could you please rename the workflow name and try to publish the workflow, additionally try to check all the action items are configured properlly. 

Badge +1

I tried that too, i even deleted the workflow and import a new one with the different name.

The action itens are well defined, the workflow works in PRD and QUA farms.

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi.
The error is mentioning Reporting.
To have reporting you have to have the enterprise build of Nintex workflow.
Make sure the enterprise WSP solutions are deployed to all web applications including CA.
Make sure enterprise features are activated.
Alternatively disable them all if you are not using them.

I also suggest activating at the web application level again.
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
I'm at my computer now and have had a deeper look at this.
Are the following two lines in your web.config file?
<authorizedType Assembly="Nintex.Workflow, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=913f6bae0ca5ae12" Namespace="Nintex.Workflow.*" TypeName="*" Authorized="True" />
<authorizedType Assembly="Nintex.Workflow, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=913f6bae0ca5ae12" Namespace="Nintex.Workflow" TypeName="RunNowParameterOptions" Authorized="True" />
Badge +1
Hello! i tried this, and in fact i the enterprise wsp was not deployed in the solution.
i deployed and the problem remains
Thanks
Badge +1
And i try this solution, the problem stills on.
But now, i think i figured some more.
when i add some action items, this action items cant get the values of the list, like the columns...
im working on a Development licence, on production and quality farm i dont have any issue.
its possible this situations is caused because of the development license?
Thank you
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
The license type would not be causing this issue.
This is an installation issue.