Skip to main content

Hello all,

in the last few days I have been experimenting a bit and have developed a plugin that can run C#, VBdotNET or JScript code directly. I enclose this, with a little documentation, as an attachment.

This library contains only one method, called Run, to execute C#, VB.NET or JScript code.

Open a wizard and start with advanced commands. Add via menu item Tools > Plugin manager… the dotNETRunner library.

25639i0FCE01BCC17B0F54.jpgTo compile and execute a C# code set a few variables.

25640i795A681D4A1BCC3C.jpgHere we set the lanugage, in our example CS for C#, the file name which contains the source code, the using dotNET assemblies and the instance, consists of namespace and class name.

To execute a method set the Method variable and add the item External Programs > Run .net plugin method.

25641iFBD32ADFD010C9D3.jpgSet the parameters of the method Run from the dotNETRunner library with the variables.

25642i3220C708AF76F4EC.jpgNow we start via the menu item Debug > Do it the execution of your workflow an you will see the return value of method SayHelloFunc from the C# code.

25643i8C72E2537A14FE20.jpgHere an example how to call the other methods from the C# source code.

25644i957F46BEC3DE186D.jpgLike in Run Script you have also the possibility to add the code as variable, an external file is not necessary.

I hope the results of my experimentation are useful. In any case, I find the possibility to use C# or VBdotNET sources directly with Kryon very interesting.

Be the first to reply!