What happens when an on-premise license expires for workflow and forms?
- Only default SharePoint 2010 Manager workflow actions will continue to execute. Any workflow actions that Nintex provides will fail.
- The Nintex Workflow Designer is disabled.
- Nintex Workflow features (Web Application, Site Collection, Site) can not be activated (if not already activated).
- Unable to upgrade Nintex Workflow and Forms as the installer will fail due to having an invalid license.
- Nintex Forms Designer is disabled. The only action available in the designer will be to delete the Nintex Form.
- Previously published list forms will continue to work in New, Edit, and Display modes.
- Nintex Forms features (Web Application, Site Collection) can not be activated (if not already activated).
- Unable to upgrade Nintex Forms as the installer will fail due to having an invalid license.