Question

Using 2 buttons in Nintex On Prem

• 21 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi,

I have a two part form in which the first section has a button to trigger 1 workflow and the second section uses another button to trigger another workflow. I want to be able to click the first button - submit the information but stay on the same form page and not redirect to any page. After selecting the first button user should be allowed to stay on the same page and submit the second part of the form with the second button. 

Is it possible? 

1 reply

Badge +3

Hi,

I am creating a form with 2 sections and has 1 button in each section that triggers separate workflows. The user will fill out the first part of the form and hit the first submit button. I then need the form to reload/redirect and land on the edit mode for the user to fill out the second portion and hit the second submit button.

The point is to allow the user to submit the information that they already have and trigger the workflow for it so that the approvals process can begin whilst they are either gathering information until it is time to submit the second section.

I hope this makes sense. What is the best way to achieve this if not by using 2 buttons?