Solved

the workflow Send mail notification 2 Email

• 10 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

TThere is 1 email notification box (to group mail), but can send 2 emails at the same time and the same person. Which I have checked the group mail and there are no duplicate users and duplicate mail.

What else do I need to check, help me please.

icon

Best answer by Garrett 10 January 2023, 14:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @best8699 

Just to clarify, the Email notification to a Group address will send out 2 emails to the same person.

Just to help you with your troubleshooting.

Note: Duplicate the email action and disable the original 

What happens if you replace the Group address with an individual email address eg “myself@nintex.com”?

What happens if you use a new Group address which has only a single individual email address eg “myself@nintex.com”?

Does the user have another email alias or getting email forwarded from another email address?

Badge +1

Hi @best8699 

Just to clarify, the Email notification to a Group address will send out 2 emails to the same person.

Just to help you with your troubleshooting.

Note: Duplicate the email action and disable the original 

What happens if you replace the Group address with an individual email address eg “myself@nintex.com”?

What happens if you use a new Group address which has only a single individual email address eg “myself@nintex.com”?

Does the user have another email alias or getting email forwarded from another email address?

This problem is encountered by some people. Some people get 1 email, some people get 2 emails as shown in the attached picture.

If the mail is duplicated, everyone will receive the same duplicate mail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @best8699 

How about this?
This verifies that the Send Email notification is working correctly if only 1 email is being received.

Btw, is the To field using a variable or a hardcoded value.
To: %var1%   (using a variable)
To: myself@nintex.com (hardcoded or direct value)

Badge +1

Hi @best8699 

How about this?
This verifies that the Send Email notification is working correctly if only 1 email is being received.

Btw, is the To field using a variable or a hardcoded value.
To: %var1%   (using a variable)
To: myself@nintex.com (hardcoded or direct value)

I using sharepoint Group. but there are no duplicate users and duplicate mail.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @best8699 

This article might be helpful to you

Badge +1

Hi @best8699 

This article might be helpful to you

็Hi @Garrett 
I followed your solution but it still doesn't work.

Some people have duplicate emails but others don't.
I'm so confused 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @best8699 

I strongly suggest that you log this issue with Nintex Support (if you haven’t done so)

Mention that you have implemented the suggestion in the KB but duplicate emails are still occuring.