Solved

Repeating Section Troubles

• 3 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello, I have a repeating section in a Nintex form.  I have noticed that I am unable to do 2 things inside a repeating section:

1. I can’t use the ‘Web Request’ action
  2. I can’t render a ‘Choice’ action as buttons

I came here to ask if anyone knows a work around (maybe custom javacript?) for these two problems I am having.  I also made sure these 2 actions work outside the repeating section in the same form and they do.

icon

Best answer by SimonMuntz 9 May 2023, 03:09

View original

4 replies

Badge +2

I’m sorry, for some reason I am unable to edit the question.  I solved my web request problem.  Turns out the problem was that I was using a variable in the URL.  I still have the issue with the button.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Which version of Nintex Forms are you using? Which designer are you using (Responsive or Classic)?

I’m guessing you’re using the Classic designer. It looks like the render as buttons option for the choice control works in a repeating section on a responsive form.

Badge +2

@bamaeric I am using Nintex forms 2019 version 5.2.4.40

And yes I’m in the classic designer

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Cal5 

I have tested this functionality.  It appears that in the Classic designer the options render as buttons in the repeating section during design mode. When you preview or publish the form to test it, the options stay as radio buttons.

I am not sure if this is expected or not so I suggest that you raise this issue through Nintex support to investigate further.