Solved

Nintex License Consumption Error?

• 16 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hello, I have small workflow that uses the Create Item function to make a copy on an InfoPath form from a Forms Library in SharePoint 2016. The workflow runs in 2010, but the new form that gets created in 2016 fails when you try to open and view the form. The only Nintex error in the Log is:

Nintex consumption licensing orphaned consumptions clean up job has throws exception.System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.

I’ll paste the full error below, but this is a new Test server for 2016 (yes, we are behind) on our new licensing and I’m not familiar with WHERE I need to apply permissions.

Specs:

Nintex for SharePoint 2016 - International: Workflow version: 4.6.6.0

SharePoint 2016 Enterprise, fully updated

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Full error:

Nintex consumption licensing orphaned consumptions clean up job has throws exception.System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))     at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPGlobal.HandleUnauthorizedAccessException(UnauthorizedAccessException ex)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.GetSiteFlags(String bstrUrl)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.get_Flags()     at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.get_IsReadLocked()     at Nintex.Workflow.ConsumptionLicense.SpUtility.SharepointConsumptionLicensingUtility.Dispose(Boolean disposing)     at Nintex.Workflow.ConsumptionLicense.SpUtility.SharepointConsumptionLicensingUtility.Dispose()     at Nintex.Workflow.ConsumptionLicense.ExternalServices.ConsumptionCleanupJobCommand.Execute()     at Nintex...
....Administration.Common.ConsumptionLicensingJob.NintexSynchronization.Execute(Guid targetInstanceId) (CommonBuild:4.1.6.5)

icon

Best answer by paulie_decesare 21 August 2023, 18:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @paulie_decesare

This error is not related to issue with opening the form.

Badge +4

Hi @paulie_decesare

This error is not related to issue with opening the form.

I realize that now. It’s the Nintex Synchronization Timer Job failing for SAccess Denied. I cannot find which account it runs under to increase permissions. Any idea?

Thanks!

Badge +4

Figured it out. It’s the same acount that the SharePoint Timer runs under. All fixed.