Skip to main content
Solved

Displaying Uploaded Attachments in Nintex Flexi Task Edit Form for SharePoint 2019

• 17 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Community,

I am currently working with Nintex SharePoint 2019 and have encountered a challenge while integrating attachments into my workflow.

I have successfully created a Nintex form for a SharePoint list, which includes a control for uploading attachments. Additionally, I have set up a Nintex flow utilizing the "Flexi Task" action to allow for task assignments and edits.

My issue arises when attempting to display the attachments uploaded through the Nintex form within the "Edit Task With Nintex Form" step of the Flexi Task. I would like the assigned users to be able to view and, if necessary, download these attachments while editing the task.

I have explored various options within Nintex but have not been able to find a straightforward way to incorporate this feature. Can anyone provide guidance or share any best practices on how to achieve this?

Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Tannic,

From my experience, I have seen two methods of achieving this solution.
The first is adding the attachment URL’s to the Task form.
The second is to copy the attachments from the list item to the task item when the task is created.