Solved

Create .csv file using Nintex

• 24 May 2016
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I have a SharePoint list and I am performing Nintex action to collect all items with a Start date that falls between certain date range and I am sending that in email to respective users. I would also like to gather all those items (stored in collection variable) and send it as EXCEL attachment via email.

Please guide what's the best and easy way to perform such action using Nintex workflow.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by tbeduneau 24 May 2016, 16:17

View original

4 replies

Badge +7

You should take a look at Nintex Workflow - List to CSV UDA - Vadim Tabakman

Badge +11

Hi Maulee Vadi,

As i understand, you want to export the filtered data from the workflow to csv file. I would perform it in two steps.

First perform data retrieval with workflow and save this data in the required format in a SharePoint list. Then use Vadim's workflow steps to export that list data to csv. Each time you run the workflow, empty the list so that you have new data in it for export.

Other ways to do this: You can generate an HTML file with the required data as you are already sending this in the email. This HTML can be used to generate the XLS file using 3rd party tools like Muhimbi. 

Hope it helps.

Hi All,

I was wondering if somebody could help me to find the updated link of the page for exporting Sharepoint list to CSV using Nintex. Response will be highly appreciated.

Badge +3

@ctcdejesus Here it is 🙂

URL: http://workflowexcellence.com/nintex-workflow-list-to-csv-uda/