Skip to main content

I have a private extension and connector to an Azure Function registered in both my dev and prod tenants. Both extension and connector, in both environments, are named precisely the same (in accordance with the NWC Deployments Best Practices for Multiple Environments). However, when I import the workflow from dev to prod, the function action on the workflow palette not only does not update to use the curent tenant connection, but has the message “This action is not available in this tenancy.”. So even though I abstracted the connection and connector and named them precisely the same, the imported workflow canvas action is still tied to the old tenant metadata.  Is there something different I should have done or is this YANL (Yet Another Nintex Limitation)? If YANL, this cripples the ability to do any kind of automated deployment or even a manual deployment without having to manually modify the workflow to replace every integration action with the Azure function set.  Hopefully, there is just something simple I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

I also want to add the dev and prod versions of the AzFunc exist on the same instance, but dev is on a deployment slot, so the only difference in the swagger for the registered extension is the host name