I noticed an email went out for this and then the link was broken.
I managed to find the post for this new feature.
However, couple questions on this new feature:
- Will AD permissions be allowed in the future to better manage this?
- We don’t use groups in NAC user management section except to manage permissions on connections and data sources.
- Global admin are the only ones who can access and edit groups so this will not be sustainable for our team.
- In addition, it’s redundant to manage AD group and have to turn around and manage a group in NAC. We need more integration for this to benefit us.
- Will business owners at some point be able to manage these workflow types in workflow tracking to manage form access?
- IT does not want to manage this for every process, when all we do it build the tool for the users.
- Administrative management should be on the business, not a designer or global admin. We would suspect a “form access” button would be added in the future for business owners when the workflow is opened from workflow tracking.
Best answer by SimonMuntzView original