Question

Nintex Cloud Dashboard - User First name/Last name turned ?? for Azure AD

• 30 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Good day. Recently, in our Nintex Cloud dashboard the name in the upper right side of the screen, the name turned into ?? for some users, but not all of us. For example, the correct name and incorrect like this: 

On the other hand, in user management settings, it shows like below:

Is there anything wrong in the dashboard for another language? or it just some crushed in our AAD?
Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Rosy.Lee 

The only thing that comes to mind would be an issue with the SAML users, perhaps a bad update from AAD, I would get in contact with our support team so we can open a case to investigate with you.

Jake.

Badge +1

Hi @Rosy.Lee 

The only thing that comes to mind would be an issue with the SAML users, perhaps a bad update from AAD, I would get in contact with our support team so we can open a case to investigate with you.

Jake.

Hi Jake,

Many thanks for your reply. I’m wondering if this is caused by our authentication issue. Could you give me some tips on how to test a bad update from AAD? Because our administrator is not in the same region.

Thank you again.

Badge +1

Hi @Rosy.Lee 

Jake.

Hi @Jake

This problem have been solved as I asked our AD Admin to change my Surname and GivenName (which are mapped with last name and first name in AAD) from Chinese to English, and my name turned out to be displayed correctly.

Thanks for your kindly support!

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Rosy.Lee 

That is great to know.

Jake