Solved

Nintex Automation Cloud performance reporting

• 19 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

We need to provide auditors with reporting based on the date, time and user who executed specific steps of workflows.  Additionally, we have managers who would like statistics by user - for example, who processed which and how many purchase requisition requests.  We could build this into the Beacon reporting but that is a lot of extra development effort when there are some basic reports for workflow, step, date and time executed and by whom that should be beneficial to all Nintex customers.  The only standard reports I’ve seen in Analytics are aggregated and I don’t see a way to get to the underlying detail.  Please let me know if I am missing something there or if this is an idea that would benefit others?

icon

Best answer by SimonMuntz 1 February 2024, 05:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @RuthR,

I have looked through the current workflow instance information in Nintex Automation Cloud, including looking at the API documentation, and there does not appear to be the reporting you are after.

It appears that this feature has been requested previously on the Nintex Ideas site. Please add your vote.

Badge +2

I had another request for this information again this morning; sure hope it becomes something Nintex will add to the development queue.