Question

Item already exists in settings user management

• 23 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I would like to inquire about an issue I am facing. I removed a participant from the user list, but when I try to add them again, I receive a message saying that the item already exists. However, when I filter by the search bar, I cannot find it.

Additionally, the participant reports that when trying to open the form, they receive a "Forbidden" message. Even after attempting to log in again, they get the same result.

Thanks​​​​​​

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Are they a guest by chance in your tenant? Do you have SSO enabled?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

In my experience, this error occurred for a few of our guests. We later identified the issue was they never accepted their invite to our tenant. If it’s a guest, ensure they accepted their invite or they cannot login to NAC. You can verify this through Microsoft Entra. 

If not, maybe provide a little more clarity around how your configuration is setup for NAC so Nintex can provide more assistance. If not, I’d suggest logging a Nintex case ticket through Nintex Customer Central. :(

Badge +1

Hello, sorry for the delay in the response.

Yes, SSO is enabled

Giving some context, the user had access with a participant role and had no issues. The dilemma started because this person left the company for a while and was deleted from user management. Now that they have returned, their account has been reactivated, but I cannot re-add them from user management to send the invitation again

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I’d recommend logging a ticket with Nintex. 

Badge +1

Ok! Thanks for all the help