Skip to main content

Hi everyone,  

Thought I would let you know of an issue I've just run into.

It looks like the 'Assign a task to multiple users' action is case sensitive.

We just started using the multi user task action and some users reported that the task was not visible on the mynintex / tasks page. (So this might be a Mynintex / tasks page issue too)

Some of our users have mixed case in their primary email address in Azure AD.

eg AUser@domain.com

When we go to NWC Settings / User management.

All user emails are listed as lower case (eg auser@domain.com) regardless of how it displays in Azure AD.

If I use the traditional 'Assign a task' action to this user.

On the Automate / tasks page it shows the assignee email as lowercase auser@domain.com

If I use the new 'Assign a task to multiple users', on the automate / tasks page it shows as the display case - AUser@domain.com

When this user logs in they only see the tasks from the assign a task action where it is lowercase for their email.

When I test with a user that has lowercase in their primary email in Azure AD it all works ok.

Next stop is raising a support ticket, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks, we're aware of this mismatch with casing of emails, hope to have a fix out for this situation soon.

Thanks for the confirmation on that one.

I'm still waiting to hear back from support on the ticket I raised yesterday on this.

@leighburke - do we have a page in the community forum for NWC that lists current known issues or limitations?

Thanks,

Gavin

Update from support:

Has been raised as a defect.

Hopefully hotfix out in the next week or so.