Solved

Show deployed app on WorkSpace

Hello,

does anyone please know how can I use an application that I created in K2 Five Designer and succesfully deployed as package with K2 Package and Deployment. I would like to use this app via K2 Workspace. I can see deployed workflow in Management, but I want to work with this application via my workspace.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by HulisaniN 11 May 2020, 19:28

View original

3 replies

Hi  there  @MarekKovalcik 

I dont know if i understand your question well, but I think the following link may help:

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2cloud/userguide/current/default.htm#Create/Forms/ApplicationForms.htm#Configure

For Forms to show in Workspace you have to enable the Application form when creating your form.

Let me know if this helps

HulisaniN

Thanks for you answer, but it did not help.

1) I created an app in K2 Designer with one smartobject, view, form, worklfow. Very simple app. You can see it in attachment 1.png.

2) I deployed it as TestPackage.

3) I want to get this application to be accessible from Workspace in application list. You can see the applications list in attachment 2.png.

Do you know how to publish this application from designer to be visible and accessible via Workspace in applications list?

Thanks

Hi there,

Form the steps i gave you up you will have the form of the application under workspace>My Forms. Have a look at the attachment for reference.

Also I also try to reproduce what you are having and I had the same results.  After deploying a package the app does'nt go to Apps on your Workspace.

Regards

HulisaniN