Skip to main content

17238iAAC5C8E36917EA3E.jpg

I am delighted to welcome you to the brand-new Nintex Connect Community. The community is here for you to ask questions, find solutions, share knowledge and stay up-to-date with everything Nintex!

And what is a renewed community, without a brand-new Community Manager! My name is Milla Zinsser and I am here to help you make the most of your Nintex Community experience.

I have created some guidelines to help you get started. You will also find guides to help you manage your profile, settings and subscriptions; as well as how to get the most out of each community post. Find out how you can stay up to date by using bookmarks or the RSS feed. Go check out the all-encompassing post: “How to use the community.”

Easy to use new structure
The new community structure allows you to quickly access the relevant product information you need. Select your product from the left-hand menu to go to a one-page overview. Here you will find links to extra resources such as training, help documentation, release notes and more. Alternatively, select the forum, KB article section or blog related to that product.
Have a look at the sitemap for an in-depth look at the structure.

The redesign is just the first phase, we will be bringing you more exciting features in the coming months!

We would love to hear your feedback! Please leave a comment below or email us at Nintex.community@nintex.com.

Sorry but can you tell me where the User Voice is now located so we can vote on and add feedback and suggestions. I'm having trouble finding it.

It's the "Product Feature Request" link under the "Resources" section on the lower left side menu.

Or the following link:

Customer Feedback for Nintex (uservoice.com)