I was wondering if someone knows which SmartOjbects are used when you go into Management and Look at (All) Error Logs? I know there is HostServer.Error and ErrorProfile, however when viewing those tables you don't see the same column names that appear in the Management Profile view.
Path in SMO Tester
SmartObject Explorer > System > Management > Workflows > SmartObjects > Error Log SmartObject
Method - GetErrorLogs
You can take a look at the "Error Log" SmartObject. This can be found in the below path
1. Access SmartObject Service Test from path [InstallDrive]K2Bin
2. Connect to the neccessary K2 DB
3. Expand SmartObject Explorer
4. Expand All SmartObjects
5. Look For "Error Log" the right click "Execute SmartObject"
6. Change the "Method to Execute" into "GetErrorLogs"
7. Enter the ErrorProfileName as it is a required value. If you didnt set any other names by default it is "All"
8. Click on execute and the error will be shown
Hope this helps
Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.
K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.