K2 for Sharepoint installation/registration

• 20 January 2015
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2

Hello,

Recently i tried to install the K2 for Sharepoint app. I managed to finish the setup and deploy the app to app catalog. The problem occurs after i add the app to a site collection. When trying to register the app, i got only the attached screen (only "Settings" word).

Thanks in advance for help,

W

12611i9592A5AFD2A986FF.png

2 replies

Badge +5

Hi wowo3,

Are you browsing from a server or a client machine browser? Do you have any plugins or heightened security enabled within your browser, either manually set or items set via GPO?

From either location, double check that the app domain url is added to your trusted sites. If you are unfamiliar with what your App Domain is, it is the additional zone that your Sharepoint 2013 apps will run in. In the URL you have there in the browser, the first part will have the App Identifier which seems to be a random GUID or set of numbers, then the app domain name comes after that.

Also, if you were to browse to the same SharePoint site from the browser on your K2 server, and try to register the app there, do you see different results?

-Savannah

Badge +2

Hello, 

I checked the points you mentionet, but nothing helped. Finally, I created a new web application and reconfigured the app catalog once again and it works!

Thanks for your help,

W