Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelliganp
Nintex Newbie

Re: Resize a Repeating Section After Hiding Panels inside the Section

Jump to solution

Hi @MegaJerk,

I added the line of code you suggested but I am not sure I added it in the correct place in the Custom JavaScript window. The footer renders correctly but then the

Here is what I pased in below the previous code you posted...

NWF$([data-controlname='FooterPanel']).css({top: TabPanel.position.top + TabPanel.outerHeight() + 4}); 

You may notice I added an "e" at the end of "controlname" as I assumed it was a typo. I put the line "after" all of the orther code you posted. Sorry if this was in error as I am not great with JS. The end of my code block looks like this...

/*  
    When the Form loads, but before it's visible, we need make sure that the Repeating Section
    is correctly sized. Specifically, we need to make sure that the Panel where information *might*
    reside on a Task form but not on an Edit Form, has been hidden and that its height has been
    subtracted from the rows it is contained in, as well as the canvas.
    The following For Each loop will do just that...
  */  
  NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterBeforeFillerVisible(function() {
    NCU.FormFunctions.hideRepeatingSectionPanels(NCU.FormVariables.hiddenRepeaterPanelClasses);  
  });  NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(function () {
    outerDiv.data("outerDivHeight", outerDiv.height());
    NCU.FormVariables.pageIsReady = true; 
  });  return NCU;
}(NCU || {}));

NWF$([data-controlname='FooterPanel']).css({top: TabPanel.position.top + TabPanel.outerHeight() + 4}); 

Additionally, I changed the name of the panel at the bottom of the form with the "Current State" controls and the Update button to "FooterPanel". I also named the CSS Class the same just in case that is what you meant. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
MegaJerk
Nintex Newbie

Re: Resize a Repeating Section After Hiding Panels inside the Section

Jump to solution

I mean. I just posted that as an 'off the top of my head' idea about what would need to be done, and it was not something that I had implemented or tested (I posted it before we had our more indepth conversation). 

Ultimately it would need to be placed inside of *some* event that fires every time the form Controls get repositioned because, I'd imagine, the Footer would need to move based off of the current size of the Form Canvas (which is dynamic because it's constantly resizing to fit the contents which are being shown / hidden). 

Long story short: that's why it had a typo Smiley Wink It was completely just an idea! 

0 Kudos