cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Imported Nintex workflow run time error

I tried to export my Nintex workflow from the test sharepoint server and import to my production sharepoint server. but after importing, during run time, I got this error for the flex action: Error in task. Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression. the same workflow works fine on the test sharepoint.

we use Sharepoint 2013 and Nintex 2013 on both servers.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Imported Nintex workflow run time error

This is possible if the data is different from one environment to another, but what was the action that was failing. The Flexi Task action? If so, could you show a screen shot of the configuration? This is not typical for a flexi task action as there are not many calculations in the settings. Could this be from a setting in the reminder section of the task? Thank you for sharing the extra details

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks for replying to me.

Yes, after importing, during run time, it stuck on the first flexi task. See below. Thanks,

Haili

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I'm sorry I didn't reply back. It's been a busy summer. two of your images didn't come through, and it has been a while and you may have the solution. If you do, go ahead and post it for others to learn from.

But I'm trying to tell in the task, where the expression is being used. Can you point that out to me?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply