cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muthusweet
Nintex Newbie

Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs cancelledDocument Convert Runtime issue

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can any one please help me .

I am converting word document to PDF using Document Conversion Acton in Nintex SP 2010 but i am getting below issue.

Issue Description: Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs cancelled

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

M (+91 9750160885)

5 Replies
chaddavis
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs cancelledDocument Convert Runtime issue

Jump to solution

Did you ever figure out the solution? I'm having this exact same problem.

felix
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs cancelledDocument Convert Runtime issue

Jump to solution

Me too - didnt find an answer for weeks.

jwiskema
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Same issue here, any updates?

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, folks! Since four of you all seemed to have the same question (remember there's an "I also have this question" button at the bottom of each question which can elevate the post in each space, but I digress...), I reached out to Support.

Here's what I was told:  "The document conversion action is going to be reliant on Word Automation Services to convert the documents from .docx to .pdf.  Typically in these scenarios the support team has found that these errors are directly attributed to issues with Word Automation Services.  The three links below should provide some helpful troubleshooting steps for different scenarios that could be impacting this service."

Troubleshooting Word Automation Services 

Word Automation Services Troubleshooting (SharePoint Server 2010) 

Word Automation Services - The file could not be converted - Error 65543 - Blog 

If these help solve your problems please let us know and we will mark the correct answer. Thanks!

Yogesh
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error converting document. Conversion jobs did not complete. 1 jobs failed. 0 jobs cancelledDocu

Jump to solution

This can be one of the workarounds that I have done for this issue.

Adding Pause action before convert document action.

Pause Action.png

but please check the size of Word file before converting to PDF as convert document action may create time out issue if the file size too big and server environment not managed well  

0 Kudos